Presented by Tiffany Coican & Terri Icobelli
Thursday February 18th 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM Cost: $30.00
WELCOMING IN WHITE BUFFALO WOMAN
THIS IS FOR WOMEN ONLY!!
This circle is part of the sacred teachings of Native Americans.
* We will create a sacred circle with the talking stick in the middle, calling in the four directions with drums and kashi bells. Inviting the spirit of White Buffalo Woman to aid in the healing of all present.
* Each participant is encouraged to hold the Talking Stick. While holding the stick magic happens and the stick guides the participant in speaking out and sharing what's inside. Disposable gloves are available!
* Everyone gives honor and respect to the one talking by being fully present with them. No cross-talking or cell phones are allowed during circle time. This is a time to support each other and aid in the healing of each individual.
* Meditation with a focus on healing with crystal bowls.
* Time is allowed for sharing of feelings! Hugs are given freely!
* Closing circle
White Buffalo Woman is of the Lakota & Dakota tradition.
Call to reserve your spot.